Most form answers in any POWR forms, surveys, and polls can be displayed publicly after submission. Setting this up requires two steps:
- Toggle on "Make answer public" (premium feature) in the settings for each form field for which you wish to display the answers after submission:
- Go to Settings > After Submission Options and select "Display submissions publicly".
How do I display poll results on my website? (so traffic goes to my website)
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this is causing. If you want to see this feature in our apps in the future, you can always Submit A Feature Request.
In the meantime, as a workaround please follow the steps below:
1. Please enable Google Sheet integration in your Poll settings
2. Copy a public URL of your Google Sheet (share the sheet and make it public (to view)
3. Create a new page on your website to display Poll results
4. Paste the Google sheet link to the page (So people will be redirected to the webpage and click the Google Sheet link)
The poll results will sync with Google sheet in real-time.
There does not seem to be any way to display the ongoing results for returning users. It just blocks them from submitting another answer.
Hi Andrea! That is correct, there is currently unfortunately no way to display the results on your page at all times. However, when you make your form results public, we do generate a public page for you which you can share with your visitors. The URL will look something like this: https://www.powr.io/form-responses/2988459/show
You can get the link for your own results page by pasting the ID of your app (shown in your URL when editing your app) after form-responses/ in the above link. Hope this helps!
It would be great if you can work on this....
is there ant solution for display poll result realtime on user website without click the " View Results" button?
@酥酥 There aren't currently any built-in features for displaying results in real-time. As a workaround, you can iframe the results page on your site, which would permanently display the results on your site.
To embed the results page on your site, you will want to add HTML that looks something like this:
Please sign in to leave a comment.