POWr offers Stripe as a payment option in several of our plugins: PayPal Button, Form Builder, and eCommerce.
If you're seeing issues when trying to make a payment in your plugin using Stripe, this might be due to POWr not having been properly authorized during the setup process.
Examples of issues that point to this being the underlying problem:
- Stripe payments are toggled on in the POWr settings but a Form is showing the following error on submit: "Payments have not been connected for this form. If you're testing this form, you may need to refresh the page."
- A buyer enters their credit card details in checkout but sees an error informing them that this merchant cannot currently accept payments.
- The checkout form shows a credit card input field but the field cannot be filled:
Fixing Stripe Payment Issues
To fix any of the above issues, please follow these steps:
- Log into your POWr dashboard and toggle Stripe off:
- Toggle it back on. If the Stripe modal launches, follow all steps in the setup process.
- Republish the form and test payment.
- If this fails, contact POWr support directly to reset your Stripe settings. Once we have removed Stripe, we will let you know and you can then reauthorize Stripe again by toggling on and logging back in.