Starting December 2023, Shopify will use a new API for third-party apps, including POWR.
Here are the instructions on how you can install POWR apps using the theme extension installation flow.
Steps to Install a POWR App with Theme App Extensions
1. Go to the Shopify App Market and select the POWR app you need.
2. Click install.
3. Customize your app
4. When you finish your app customization, name your app and click on publish button please click the Publish button.
5. Choose Install on Shopify Theme Editor NEW > select page on where to install(in our case this is a Homepage> Copy APP_ID> Click on Install Shopify Theme editor
6. This will open a new tab and will redirect you to your Shopify Theme Editor > Homepage and will add a new app block. You can drag the "Apps" section up or down to move it to the position you want. When ready, save your changes.
7. Click on App Section> Paste copied APP_ID in APP ID field> App will appear on your page> Don't forget to save the changes!
You can always add another app in the same section if you choose to add Block, or you can add another section below and add another app here.
9. Save your Progress in the Shopify Theme Editor!
If you want to install POWR in different locations , single product pages, or all pages on your website (usually working for popups),
Please check this article on how to do that.