POWR Popup is set by default to open one second after someone lands on a page. If you use an upgraded version of POWR Popup you have more options of when to trigger the popup. You can set this in the Controls menu > Schedule & Triggers. The options are:
- Immediately - your popup appears as soon as your site loads.
- When visitors start to leave - a popup will appear when the visitor moves to leave the page (mouse is focused on the address bar).
- *Please be advised, that this function does not work on mobile and touchscreen devices that do not support hover. A mouse cursor is required to trigger the popup.
- After a delay - popup will appear after a specified time delay. Use the slider to set your delay.
- After scrolling - appears after a visitor scrolls a percentage of the page.
- Custom trigger - popup will appear when a visitor clicks something on your page. To set this up, you must add the app to the page, then wrap a piece of text, button, or image in a special CSS class, like this...
<span class="trigger-popup">your text, button, or image here</span>
See Triggering Popup onClick for more details on how to set up a Custom trigger
For more information on using a popup as your visitors start to leave watch this POWR Hack to find out more!