You don't need to upgrade to a paid plan if you want to add different prices for different services in your Payment Button app. You will need to simply create separate buttons for every service you have. This is free of charge also as the way POWr pricing model works is that you pay for the functionality of a specific app, not for the number of apps you can create. So, when you buy a Starter plan for a Payment Button app, for example, you get access to Starter features of this app and get to create as many Payment buttons with Starter features available as you want.
Articles in this section
- Payment Button has $NaN error value in checkout
- How to Set Up Buy Now Pay Later (Pay in 4) in POWR Payment Button
- Intro to POWR Payment Button
- How to add Options to a Payment Button
- Accept Braintree Payments in Payment Button
- How is POWR's Payment Button different from other Payment buttons?
- Payment shows up in my POWR Sales Dashboard but not in my PayPal/Stripe account
- Why am I not receiving Payment Button payments?
- How to set an expiration date for a discount code in a Payment Button app?
- Payment Button: If I want different prices for different services, do I need to purchase an upgrade?