1. How to Install POWR
Many of our apps are available in the WooCommerce Extensions Directory, inclusing Form Builder, Countdown Timer, FAQ, and more. For the best experience, we recommend downloading the extension from the directory. Here is how:
- Find your POWR app in the WooCommerce Extensions Directory and click Install.
- Download the files.
- Go to Apps > Add New > Upload and select your POWR zip
- Click on Activate Apps
- You will automatically be authenticated on POWR. Approve access to continue.
- You will now see a POWR Apps item in the left-hand navigation and you will be able to access all POWR Apps for WooCommerce.
2. Adding POWR to your WooCommerce store
You can add POWR to your site or to individual products of your store.
To add POWR to your site, follow these steps:
- In the POWR Apps navigation menu, click on your chosen App:
- Create your App in the POWR Editor.
- When you’re ready, click the blue Add to Site button on the top right of the POWR Editor.
- Copy the HTML snippet and paste it wherever you would like to add your POWR App.
If you wish to add one of our apps directly to a product page, you have the following options:
Option 1: Adding to Product Data
- You will see a new section appear under Product data called POWR Apps.
- Click POWR Apps and you will see a default form.
- At the top of the form preview on the right-hand side you can select whether to display the form above or below your product, or not display it at all:
- To edit the content of the form, click on Edit Form Builder.
- This will open the POWR Editor in a pop-out window where you can make any necessary changes:
- When you’re happy with your changes, close the POWR Editor.
- Click Update in the Publish panel on the top right:
- To check how it looks, click Preview Changes.
Option 2: Adding to Text Sections
- Go to Products.
- Select your product and click Edit.
- You will now see an option to add POWR Apps in all sections that contain a text editor. Select your preferred Apps and the code snippet will be added to the text sections automatically.
- Click Update and then Preview Changes on the right-hand side
- Customize your app live on your site!
3. Billing: Upgrading, Downgrading, Cancelling
WooCommerce handles the billing for purchases made through the Extensions Directory.
You can purchase the upgrade on install. If you wish to cancel the billing agreement or have questions about refund eligibility, please contact the WooCommerce support team and they will reach out to POWR if we are needed for approving any billing changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.