Muse has a unique way of handling mobile responsiveness. The system is set up in a way where custom widgets may not appear at different breakpoints unless you specifically set them up to do so.
If your plugin is disappearing when resizing your browser or the plugin is not showing up at all on mobile, you will want to try one of the following two solutions.
Possible Solution #1: Replace "async" with "sync"
- In the Muse Editor, navigate to the SEO settings in Page > Page Properties > Metadata. Check out this link for detailed steps with screenshots on how to get to Metadata.
- Place this version of the script code in Metadata: <script src="//www.powr.io/powr.js" external-type="muse" powr-load="sync"></script>
- The HTML div will need to go inside an HTML element on the page, or directly into the source code.
Possible Solution #2: Multiple breakpoints
- Place the POWr .mucow file in every breakpoint in Muse
- Make the file/plugin visible only at that breakpoint