Orders made through any of your eCommerce and PayPal Button Plugins after July 15, 2017 are automatically backed up to a Sales Dashboard.
Access Your Sales Dashboard
To access your Sales Dashboard, open your eCommerce or PayPal Button Editor and go to Connect > Configure Notifications > Sales Dashboard.
The orders are sorted by "Received at" date and include all details that are collected from the user during checkout (Name, Email, Address, Purchase Details).
From your dashboard, you can also export your order data from the dashboard using the Download Responses options.
Set up Email Alerts
To receive email alerts from POWr about new orders, add your email address to the Configure Notifications > Send me notifications at field.
Orders not showing up?
If you are receiving alerts from PayPal about new orders, but the orders are not appearing in your dashboard, you may have Instant Payment Notifications (IPN) disabled in your PayPal account. Go through the following steps to enable IPN and authorize POWr to be notified about the status of payments made through your POWr Plugins:
1. Log in to your account at paypal.com.
2. Click on Profile.
3. Access My Selling Tools.
4. Scroll to where it says Instant Payment Notifications.
5. Open Instant Payment Notifications and confirm that you wish to change the settings.
6. In the settings that now appear, check Receive IPN Messages (Enabled).
7. Please do NOT enter a Default Notification URL (although you can add powr.io if you like).
8. Save your changes.
Moving forward, you should see your eCommerce or PayPal Button orders recorded in your Dashboard.