In the POWR Editor for the PayPal Button plugin, toggle on Enable Stripe Payments under Connect Payment Accounts in the Settings section.
A popup window will open where you can register for a Stripe account. If you have an existing Stripe account, click Sign In to connect.
Note: If the window doesn’t appear, make sure to allow popups for that page in your browser.
Register for a Stripe AccountIf you are creating a Stripe account, make sure you have the following information:
- Bank account details (transit number, institution number, and account number)
- Social Insurance Number, or Business Number (Tax ID) if you’re a corporation.
Enabling and Using Stripe
To enable Stripe on PayPal Button, follow these steps:
- In the Connect section, open Configure Payments
- Toggle on the Allow Credit Card Payments From Site option
- Click through the editor to save your changes
Your buyers will now have the ability to pay for their purchase without leaving your site!
Features like discounts and subscription payments can still be set up in the POWR Editor. All payments (including subscriptions), refunds, disputes, and transfers must be managed on Stripe's website.
How to automatically receive customers' First name, Last name, Address, City, State or Province, Zip or Country through Stripe payments?
Please click on "Product" tab > Shipping > toggle on "Require a shipping address":