Connect your POWR apps used in Wix to a POWR account
If you'd like to manage your POWR apps via POWR.io, you can connect your POWr apps used in Wix to a POWr account. There are many reasons you might want to do this:
- Unlocking Admin features, such as Import (Copy and Sync) and Share in any of your POWR apps.
- More upgrade options: Pro and Business level subscription for the entire POWR account (not tied to individual app).
- Editing your Apps directly at powr.io without logging in to the Wix Editor.
- Using the same apps on multiple different sites or pages.
- Purchasing an upgrade for apps used on different websites.
- Archiving apps that are no longer installed on any websites.
Link your accounts
To connect any POWR apps you got from the Wix App Market to a POWR account, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your POWR account.
- Log in to your Wix Editor in a second browser tab.
- Navigate to a page where you have a POWR app installed.
- Open the app settings for any of your POWR apps.
- Save and publish the Wix page, then go back to POWR.io and refresh the page.
- You should then see all of your apps in your POWR dashboard at POWR.io.
Note: If you have POWR apps on multiple Wix websites, repeat this for each site.
If you'd like to purchase a Pro or Business upgrade, upgrade via POWR.io. The upgrade will take effect on all apps that are in your dashboard. Future apps created through Wix will be covered by the same upgrade as long as you add them in one of the connected Wix accounts.