POWr Forms installed from the Wix App Market will automatically generate a message in the Wix Inbox for each form response. All that is necessary to set up this integration is to have a single email element in the form.
Use messages in your Wix Inbox as a starting point for a conversation with the respondent. More from Wix on the functionality of Inbox: https://support.wix.com/en/article/about-wix-inbox
*Wix Inbox messages are created at the time of form submission, before the user completes payment. The message in Wix Inbox will be created regardless of whether the user goes on to complete the required payment.
Not receiving inbox messages?
- The form must have one email element
- Make sure that where you request email, the element-type is specifically for email
- If there is more than one email element messages will not be sent to the inbox
- Even a conditionally shown additional email element will prevent the inbox from working
- An email address must be included in the response