Zapier lets you connect Form Builder to a nearly unlimited number of other applications. Some cool things you can do by creating "Zaps" with Form Builder:
- Send new form responses to a Google Sheet
- Send attachments received through "File Upload" to a Google Drive folder
- Create new customers in your Shopify store for each new submission
- Add new subscribers to Mailchimp / AWeber / Constant Contact / Hubspot / Salesforce etc. lists
Here's the growing list of our available Zapier integrations with Form Builder:
Airtable, Asana, AWeber, BigCommerce, Clickfunnels, Constant Contact, Dropbox, Freshbook, Freshsales, Google Drive, Google Sheets, Hubspot, Kajabi, Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Mailerlite, Moosend, NeverBounce, Salesforce, Shopify, Slack, Trello, WebMerge, Zenkit
1. Get Started: Create a Form on powr.io
- Log into your powr.io account
- Create and save a form. We recommend giving it a descriptive nickname so you can easily find the form later.
2. Use one of our existing Zaps, or create your own
3. Select POWR Form Builder as your Trigger App
4. Select New Form Response as your POWR Form Builder Trigger.
- Connect your POWR account.
- Choose one of your saved POWR forms from the dropdown.
- Submit a response through the form you connected. Make sure the test is successful.
- In Choose an Action App, search for the service you want to send your form response to.
- Select one of the available actions for the selected Action App.
- Connect your account.
- Choose the form fields you want to forward to your Action App, and link them to the right place in your Action App. It's crucial that you select all form fields for which new answers should be forwarded to the Action App. Fields that aren't merged will not show up in your Action App.
- Test your automation.
- Activate your Zap!