Using POWR Pop Up Registration for Zoom, you can grow your audience with an easy and fully customizable Popup that works with any website.
1. Find Pop Up Registration - Free Website Popups for Zoom by POWR in the Zoom Marketplace, or Click here to begin installation
2. Continue to connect POWR and Zoom
3. You'll be redirected to your POWR dashboard, and a Pop Up App will be automatically created for each of your Zoom meetings and webinars. Click "Edit" to customize a Popup or "Add to Site" for instructions to publish and share your Popup.
To stop syncing your Zoom meetings to POWR:
1. Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
2. Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Pop Up Registration app.
3. Click the Pop Up Registration app.
4. Click Uninstall.
1. After Installing Pop Up Registration for Zoom, you will be redirected to your POWR dashboard.
2. Scroll down the page to find automatically created Pop Ups for each Zoom meeting or webinar. Refresh the POWR dashboard for new meetings to automatically appear.
3. Click "Edit" to customize a Popup or "Add to Site" for instructions to publish and share your Popup.
Update: Visitors who submit your POWR Popup should now automatically appear inside of Zoom " Registrants".
Easy integration with Zoom
- Popups are automatically created for your Zoom meetings and webinars.
- Autoresponder email sends registrants a secure link to access your Zoom meeting or webinar.
- Install on any website in under 2 minutes.
Rich features to grow your audience
- Create your perfect mailing list sign up or newsletter signup popup and collect email addresses in your own personal dashboard.
- Mailchimp integration to seamlessly add new sign ups from your email pop up to your Mailchimp lists.
- Show your pop up immediately when your page loads.
- Fix your popup to the top or bottom of your site so your customers see the popup on every page.
- Custom triggers: show Popup with time delay, show Popup on a click, or show Popup when user is about to exit your page.
- Send a customized welcome email that sends automatically when a user signs up through your popup.
- Control the frequency with which Popup should appear to the same visitor.
- Hide ‘Close’ button so that visitor has to engage with Popup.
- Highly customizable popup design: change your popup background color, use full-screen window or small popup window, add borders to your popup, pick custom fonts for your popup, and more.
- Popup supports text in any language.
- Popup is mobile responsive on any device.
If you have any questions or need help getting up and running, visit our Help Center or contact our 24/7 email support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.