Limit the number of submissions that a form can receive, and then close the form to new submissions. For example: 50 tickets are on sale for an event. Once 50 submissions have been received, close the form and do not accept more submissions.
Articles in this section
- Submit A Feature Request
- Create a landing page for each slice of the Popup wheel of fortune.
- Display posts from Pinterest collections
- Specified time frame for subscription payment
- Import data to Form Fields
- Export Form Builder Address field to separate columns
- Customize Subscription Billing Settings to not cancel after failed payment for PayPal
- Send Form Builder and Popup submissions to Shopify Customer List
- Public Form Builder API
- Ability to select which form elements are included in customer confirmation email