If you are located in India, as of October 1st, we were affected by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) guidelines. Unfortunately, we are not set up to do subscription payments for users in India anymore. Indian cards can only do one-time payments now. Only workaround is to purchase the subscription from your platform provider if your platform offers this kind of payment option.
Articles in this section
- How does POWR pricing work?
- Why am I still being charged?
- Why I can't purchase POWR app subscription?
- What Is My Prorated Credit?
- When Does My POWR Pageview Billing Cycle Start and Reset?
- About POWR Usage-Based Pricing
- Subsription discount has not been applied
- How do I change my billing frequency for my upgrades?
- How can I downgrade my subscription to a lower plan?
- Billing FAQ
Please sign in to leave a comment.