In order to display your Instagram posts in POWR Social Feed you will first need to link your Instagram Business or Creator account to a Facebook Page.
If the two are not already connected or Facebook doesn't recognize that the two are connected, you'll see the following screen when linking Instagram to your POWR Social Feed:
If you made the connection and it's still not showing up in Social Feed, there are two workarounds you may try:
A) Create a new Facebook Page, make sure it's public and no restrictions applied, and link your Instagram Business Account to that Facebook Page by going to your page settings and choosing Instagram Tab.
B) If that doesn't help, you will first want to downgrade your Instagram account to a Personal account using the mobile app (You must use the mobile app. This change cannot be made from a mobile browser, desktop or tablet). Then:
- Go into Settings in your Instagram account on your mobile app.
- Tap on "Account"
- Tap "Switch to Professional Account"
- Select "Business"
Then, to link your upgraded Instagram account to newly created Facebook Page you will need to:
- Log in to your Facebook Account.
- Click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page and click Page settings in the bottom left.
- Click Instagram in the left column, then click Connect Account.
- Enter your Instagram username and password and click Log In.
- Click Connect account, then click Confirm.
Please note: This is only possible with a professional Instagram account (Creator or Business).
Please sign in to leave a comment.