You don't need to upgrade to a paid plan if you want to add different prices for different services in your PayPal Button app. You will need to simply create separate buttons for every service you have. This is free of charge also as the way POWr pricing model works is that you pay for the functionality of a specific app, not for the number of apps you can create. So, when you buy a Starter plan for a PayPal Button app, for example, you get access to Starter features of this app and get to create as many PayPal buttons with Starter features available as you want.
Articles in this section
- Collecting email addresses in Survey/Poll app
- How to download Poll result file?
- Poll/Survey results are not displaying in separate columns in Response Dashboard
- Intro to POWR Comments
- PayPal Button: If I want different prices for different services, do I need to purchase an upgrade?
- How do I share a plugin or add collaborator access?
- Map: Troubleshooting CSV Upload Issues
- Scroll To Top: How to use Anchor Links
- Countdown Timer Layout Positioning
- I cannot delete the app