You can share any POWR Plugin over email or social media, by using the Plugin's share link (1) or add collaborators to your app (2).
1. Share your plugin
Follow these simple steps to create the shareable link of your plugin and send it to other people.
- Open the POWR Editor
- Continue through the editor and select Add to site
- Click on the Share button
- Copy and paste the View link, or use the shortcuts to send an email, Tweet, Facebook update, or LinkedIn post.
2. Add collaborator access
Follow these simple steps to add collaborator access for other users.
With collaborators access users would be able to edit your plugins.
- Open your apps dashboard at https://www.powr.io/users/me/my-apps
- Click on the three button menu at the top right of the app you would like to share with a collaborator
- Click on the Add collaborators option
- Enter the email of the person you want to share access with, and click on invite button
Note: If you're using Wix, you can also grant access to form data and app settings through Wix directly. You can learn how to do this here.