POWR Forms now supports forms with multiple pages. The Page element enables your site visitors to fill out your form through multiple pages. This will assist you in streamlining your form's look and design.
To enable and create pages, follow these steps:
- Open your Form Editor.
- Click on the Form section, then click +Add Page
- Find and click on the Page element
- Page 1 will automatically appear at the top of your elements selection.
- Page 2 will automatically appear at the bottom of your elements selection but you can click and drag the element to move it.
- Click + Add Element and select the Page element to more pages.
- Repeat for every page you'd like to add.
Each page you add initiates another form page for your site visitors to fill out. A user can always go back to the beginning and edit their answers before submitting.
Note: Multi-Pages is an upgraded feature.