1. How to add POWR to Wordpress
There are two ways you can add POWR Plugins to your WordPress site:
- Add POWR code to your theme (header, sidebar, footer)
- Add POWR code to an individual page or post
You can find both install tutorials here: https://www.powr.io/tutorials
For installing on a page or post, you can directly paste your Plugin code into your page/post. For installing a specific Plugin in your theme, you will need to use Import > Sync.
2. Frequently Asked Questions
To remove any watermarks or logos from your POWR Plugin, you will need to purchase an upgrade at powr.io. You can upgrade directly from inside your POWR Editor, or by logging in at powr.io and clicking the 'Upgrade' button in your user dashboard.
There are four possible ways to create an account at powr.io: create a new login, use an existing Google login, use an existing Facebook login, or use an existing Yahoo login.
If you used a social login, you will need to click on the social button to log in. You can not reset your password because you do not have a POWR password.
If you are trying to reset your password and are not receiving our email, make sure you are trying with the correct (and correctly spelled) email address. A password reset email can only be sent to an email address we have on file.
Yes. POWR Plugins are cloud-based, and the only way of identifying you as the owner of a Plugin and storing your changes in a system is by creating an account with POWR. You can read more about this here
Please make sure your Plugin is saved. More details here
3. Examples of using POWR on WordPress
You can use any POWR Plugin on your WordPress website. Common use cases are:
- Use Social Feed to display social posts in your site's home page, sidebar or footer
- Sell products and subscriptions through your site with eCommerce
- Display number of website hits with Hit Counter
- Showcase images, videos, and events in a responsive slideshow with Multi Slider
- Create custom contact, application, and payment forms with Form Builder
Example of Hit Counter on a WordPress website