You will need a Google Analytics account and a POWR Pro or Business subscription.
How do I add the code to my POWR App?
First, find your Google Analytics tracking code:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Select the Admin tab.
- Select an account, then choose a property from the dropdown in the Property column.
- Under Property, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
- Copy the code.
Then, install the code in any of your POWR Apps:
- Go to POWR.io
- Open the POWR Editor for your App
- Go to Design > Advanced > Custom JS.
- Paste code into Custom JS field, removing any script tags from the code.
- Save your App.
It's important that you leave out the script tags. Adding script tags to the custom code boxes can break your POWR App. If your tracking code contains 'no script' tags and plain text, please leave those out, as well.
What can I track with a GA code in a POWR App?
Adding a tracking code to your POWR Apps is useful if you are tracking user behavior in Google Analytics. Make your POWR App a "Goal" (e.g. measure if a visit to your Contact page results in the user submitting a form response) or integrate a POWR App in one of your "User Flows".
CUSTOM GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE GOES HERE