If you collaborate on websites with a team, or create websites for clients, you may need to allow other people to edit your plugins. This article shows you how to invite other people to edit a single plugin in your account.
Build the website as you normally would, creating and adding POWr Plugins with your own POWr Account. When you are ready to invite others, follow these steps:
- Open the POWr editor for the plugin you would like to share
- Continue through the editor until you reach the page confirming your plugin has been saved
- Click on the Share button
- Click Add Collaborators
- Enter their email address. A URL of the website you are building and adding a personal message is optional.
- An email will be sent to your collaborator, including the URL and message you entered. If your collaborator already has a POWr account, they will have instant access. If they do not yet have an account, they will need to create one.
Note: The contributor will have access to only the plugin that you share with them. If you'd like to grant access to multiple plugins, you'll need to repeat the above steps for each plugin that you wish to share.