POWR Popup is set by default to open one second after someone lands on a page. If you use an upgraded version of POWR Popup you have more options of when to trigger the popup. You can set this in the Controls menu > Popup Display options. The options are:
- Immediately - your popup appears as soon as your site loads.
- As visitors start to leave - a popup will appear when the visitor moves to leave the page (mouse is focused on the address bar).
- *Please be advised, that this function is not working on mobile because the mobile view doesn't have a cursor itself which should trigger a pop-up to appear.
- After a delay - popup will appear after a specified time delay. Use the slider to set your delay.
- After scrolling - Appears after a visitor scrolls a percentage of the page.
- Custom trigger - popup will appear when a visitor clicks something on your page. To set this up, you must add the plugin to the page, then wrap a piece of text, button, or image in a special CSS class, like this...
<span class="trigger-popup">your text, button, or image here</span>