You can use POWR Forms to set up recurring subscriptions, allowing customers to automatically pay you again and again each billing period.
To accept subscriptions, follow these steps:
- Open the POWR Editor (or App Settings in Wix).
- Go to the Payment section.
- Toggle on Require Payment
- Enter your PayPal email address.
- Choose Subscription as the Payment Type
You can now set the details for your subscription, including:
- Product Name - what will appear in the PayPal checkout screen when customers make a purchase.
- Currency - the currency in which your price is set. International customers will have this price automatically converted during checkout by PayPal.
- Product Cost- the amount customer will be charged every billing period.
- Billing Period - how often the customer is charged
- Trial Period - allows you to increase or decrease the price for an introductory period. This is a great way to give new customers a free or reduced trial, or to charge an extra fee for new sign ups.
Note: Discounts, shipping fee, and taxes are applied to each renewal payment the end-user makes.